Viper Weave technology integrates a Meta-Composite into a Viper Skin Weave with Ultra High Modulus Graphite and Nano Carbon. This produces an X-Treme Tension Frame with low torque and virtually no lateral movement on impact, even with miss hits.
The X-Treme Tension Frame makes the Ashaway Viper rackets capable of taking higher string tensions than the market standard, higher string tensions give greater control and less string movement, this further increases shot accuracy.
The Ashaway Viper XT700 has a stiff shaft for increased power for players with quick arm speed.
- Balance: 285mm (Mid/Towards Head)
- Flex: Med/Stiff
- Weight: 86g
- Frame: Ultra Hi Modulus Graphite
- Head Shape: SQ
- Suitable For: Attacking play
- Recommended Stringing Tension: Main - 22lbs to 26 lbs, Cross - 22lbs to 26 lbs
- String: ZyMax 70
- Stringing Pattern: 88 Hole