The Quartz PSX merges Thin-K and Power Surge technologies in a fast and powerful teardrop frame. It is also equipped with:
- Nano Crystalline Technology (NCT) which is an additive incorporated into the carbon fibre that not only helps reduce vibration but binds the fibres for added durability.
- BK’s Thermal Core technology (TC) in which the racquet is pressurized with superheated air while it is being cured in the ovens. This allows for a uniform curing process inside the frame and out for greater durability and a more responsive hit.
- 16K fibres, the highest standard of graphite available -16,000 individual strands woven together for more structural strength.
- Power of 6 - this frame is fine-tuned for optimum performance by first analyzing it under stress at 6 points, from the handle to the top of the head. The resulting data are then used to make further adjustments to the frame until the ideal specifications are achieved.
With a Dynamic Weight of 120 and a frame weight of 130g, the Quartz PSX has a very head light balance. Rated as stiff, it is strung with Ashaway PowerNick 19 string for better bite on the ball and less air resistance. RAD Mesh on the handle is ideal for a secure long lasting grip on this great racquet.
A racket designed for advanced to professional players.
- Frame: Thin-K, PowerSurge, 16K, Power of 6, and NCT, with BK’s Thermal Core. RAD Mesh grip.
- String: PowerNick 19 black
- String Tension: 26 lbs
- Rigidity (RF): 91 stiff
- AFW: 130
- DW: 120
- Balance: Head light
- Speed: 9.5
- Power: 9.4
- Control: 9.0
- Area: 500 sq.cm.
- Recommended String Tension - 26lbs
- Recommended String - Powernick 19 Black