The NEW Black Knight Element PSX Selby merges Thin-K and Power Surge technologies in a fast and powerful bridged frame. It is also equipped with:
- Nano Crystalline Technology (NCT) which is an additive incorporated into the carbon fibre that not only helps reduce vibration but binds the fibres for added durability.
- BK’s Thermal Core technology (TC) in which the racquet is pressurized with superheated air while it is being cured in the ovens. This allows for a uniform curing process inside the frame and out for greater durability and a more responsive hit.
- 16K fibres, the highest standard of graphite available -16,000 individual strands woven together for more structural strength.
- Power of 6 - this frame is fine-tuned for optimum performance by first analyzing it under stress at 6 points, from the handle to the top of the head. The resulting data are then used to make further adjustments to the frame until the ideal specifications are achieved.
With a Dynamic Weight of 140 and a frame weight of 135g, the Element PSX Selby has a slight head light balance. Rated as stiff, it is strung with Ashaway UltraNick 18 string for better bite on the ball and less air resistance. RAD Mesh on the handle is ideal for a secure long lasting grip on this great racquet.
- Frame - Thin-K, PowerSurge, 16K, Power of 6, and NCT, with BK’s Thermal Core.
- Grip - RAD Mesh grips
- Rigidity (RF) - 93 stiff
- Weight -140 grams
- Dynamic Weight - 130
- Balance - Even/ Head light
- Speed - 9.2
- Power - 9.3
- Control - 9.7
- Area - 475 sq.cm.
Designed for: Advanced to Professional customized for Daryl Selby, World Top Ten
- Recommended String Tension - 26lbs
- Recommended String - UltraNick 18 Blue